Roger's (Dad's) 2018 Christmas List
You can get me any items from my Amazon Wish List, or Amazon Gift Cards, especially books or music.
$15 and up items:
- "Casual" socks for work (not dress socks and not athletic). Something like these.
- Ever since I visited my son Austin in Tacoma, I fell in love with this tea called "Blue People" Oolong Tea from Vital Tea Leaf in Seattle. It's amazing! I'm running low and could use some more.
- I am still biking regularly! So, some biking gear would be good:
- Gift cards for vegan-friendly restaurants: Chipotle, Olive Garden, Tijuana Flats, Tropical Smoothie, El Chico.
- Gift cards for Home Depot or Newegg.com
- Nice polo shirts for work (cheap off brands are fine, Size "Large")
- A photo calendar of my family to hang at work, or any nice, scenic 2018 photo calendar, really (National Parks maybe?)
Inexpensive Items (from Kids, etc):
- I really enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee: a bag of ground coffee (original blend or vanilla), or a gift card would be great!
- Book: The Dragonbone Chair (somehow I lost my previous copy).
- Screwdrivers...they always seem to be getting lost or misplaced!
CD's (Or MP3 albums, but those are kind of hard to "give"):