Roger's (Dad's) 2017 Christmas List
You can get me any items from my Amazon Wish List, or Amazon Gift Cards, especially books or music.
$15 and up items:
- I have started biking again! So, some biking gear would be good:
- Short-sleeve biking shirts, size L (such as this one from Amazon). Green or yellow or similar bright colors are always good (to make me more visible to distracted drivers). Maybe one long sleeve one for cooler weather.
- Biking shorts, 32-34" waist (usually size M, but may be size "L" for "Asian Sizes" from places like Amazon).
- An adjustable sunglasses/eyeglasses sports band/strap, to help keep my glasses in place while cycling.
- A Gift card for Bob's Bicycles.
- This cool combination bike light/speaker I found on Amazon.
- Gift cards for vegan-friendly restaurants: Chipotle, Olive Garden, Tijuana Flats, Tropical Smoothie, El Chico.
- Gift cards for Home Depot or Newegg.com
- Nice polo shirts for work (cheap off brands are fine, Size "Large")
- A photo calendar of my family to hang at work, or any nice, scenic 2018 photo calendar, really (National Parks maybe?)
Inexpensive Items (from Kids, etc):
- A non-Christmasy Coffee Mug
- I really enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee: a bag of ground coffee, or a gift card would be great
- Book: The Dragonbone Chair (somehow I lost my previous copy).
- Screwdrivers...they always seem to be getting lost or misplaced!
CD's (Or MP3 albums, but those are kind of hard to "give"):