Roger's (Dad's) 2020 Christmas List
You can get me any items from my Amazon Wish List, or Amazon Gift Cards, especially books or music.
$15 and up items:
- I need a new Bible. Here's a couple that I really like. Ideally I'd
like a parallel one for study, and one, like the Message for reading.
- Ever since I visited my son Austin in Tacoma, I fell in love with this tea called
"Blue People" Oolong Tea from Vital Tea Leaf in Seattle. It's amazing!
I drink it frequently at work, and am running low, so I can always use more.
- I am still biking regularly! So, some biking gear would be good. These are all mostly things I would probably buy myself eventually if I don't get them as a gift:
- I found this T-Shirt I like, probably good for visiting theme parks.
- Gift cards for vegan-friendly restaurants: Chipotle, Olive Garden, Tijuana Flats, Tropical Smoothie, El Chico.
- Gift cards for Lowes, as I have a couple projects I want to work on during the holiday break.
- Gift cards for Newegg.com
- Nice polo shirts for work (cheap off brands are fine, Size "Large")
- A photo calendar of my family to hang at work, or any nice, scenic 2020 photo calendar, really (National Parks maybe?)
Inexpensive Items (from Kids, etc):
- I really enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee: a bag of ground coffee (original blend or vanilla), or a gift card would be great!
- Book: The Dragonbone Chair (somehow I lost my previous copy).
- Screwdrivers...they always seem to be getting lost or misplaced!
CD's (Or MP3 albums, but those are kind of hard to "give"):